CONSENT TO ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, RECORDS, AND DISCLOSURES
In this Consent to Electronic Signatures, Records, and Disclosures (“Electronic Consent”), “you” and “your” mean each loan applicant and any borrower, if we extend credit; “we,” “us,” and “our” mean Tenet Energy, Inc.
We need to provide you with certain services, disclosures, and other information concerning your application for credit and any loan (“Loan Transaction”) with us. To deliver these services, we will provide disclosures and information to you in an electronic format. Before we do, you must first read this Electronic Consent and agree to conduct your Loan Transaction with us electronically. This means you agree to use electronic signatures and records and to receive disclosures and information in an electronic form. Your Electronic Consent allows us to give you federal and state disclosures concerning your application and loan with us in the electronic format described below and to communicate with you electronically.
Scope of Consent; Electronic Signature:
By clicking “I consent”, you agree that we may send you information and disclosures concerning your application for credit and any loan with us, including the credit application, notice of credit decision, privacy notice, loan agreement, single and recurring ACH authorization, and other disclosures and information we need to in connection with your application for an extension of credit from us (“Records”). If you are approved for credit, the Records will include Truth in Lending disclosures. Your consent applies to all Records related to the Loan Transaction provided or stored in the electronic medium. You also agree to execute the loan agreement and related documents using an electronic signature.
Receiving a Paper Copy:
You may request a paper copy of any Record or Records by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or writing us at 75 Greene St. FL 2, New York, NY, 10012. You will not be charged a fee for the first paper copy of a Record.
Hardware and Software Requirements:
In order to receive, access, and retain Records electronically, you will need to have the following hardware and software:
• A current version of an internet browser we support, including Microsoft Edge 20 or higher, Mozilla Firefox version 51 or higher, Apple Safari version 11.x or higher, or Google Chrome version 66 or higher
• Internet access
• A current version of a program that accurately reads and displays PDF files, for example Adobe Acrobat Reader
• A computer and an operating system capable of supporting all of the above
• Ability to print and/or download and store documents
• An active email account
If these requirements change while you have an active relationship with us, and the change creates a material risk that you may not be able to receive Records electronically, we will notify you of these changes.
Withdrawing Your Consent:
You may withdraw consent to conduct the transaction electronically at any time, without charge, by emailing us at email@example.com, or writing us at 75 Greene St. FL 2, New York, NY, 10012. Your withdrawal of consent will be effective as soon as possible, but no later than 5 business days after we receive a request as provided above. If you do not consent or if you withdraw consent before you sign the loan agreement, we will not be able to extend credit to you. If you decide to withdraw your consent, the withdrawal will not affect the legal effectiveness, validity, and enforceability of prior electronic Records.
Change to Your Contact Information:
You agree to tell us if you change your email or mailing address by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or writing us at 75 Greene St. FL 2, New York, NY, 10012.
By clicking the “I Consent” button:
• You acknowledge that you have read and understand this Electronic Consent;
• You confirm that you have the required hardware and software to receive electronic Records;
• You confirm that you are able to access and retain the Records; and
• You consent to receiving Records electronically, to using electronic signatures to execute documents, and to conducting this loan transaction electronically.